You already know when things do not feel ‘quite right’ in your most intimate places. Vaginal laxity, or looseness of the vaginal, is a deeply personal symptom that can have impacts on health, and intimate relationships. There are many reasons why women lose the elasticity and muscular integrity of the internal, and external vaginal structure over time, but finally there is a non-surgical method of addressing tightness, lubrication, and even mild or stress related incontinence, with CO2RE Intima™, an exciting new procedure offered at Eclipse Medspa, in Grapevine.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Making the decision to explore vaginal tightening, through new advanced laser and ultrasound non-surgical therapies, is a personal one. The structure of the vaginal muscles can impact everything from mild incontinence, to lack of satisfaction during intercourse. Mild to moderate vaginal looseness can be successfully addressed using state-of-the-art clinical laser treatments, with CO2RE Intima™.
If you have, or are currently experiencing any of the following issues with vaginal tightness or dryness, you may be a good candidate for a successful treatment plan, to address our concerns with vaginal rejuvenation therapies.
- Post-menopausal women who experience vaginal dryness, due to mild atrophy and lack of lubrication (leading to uncomfortable intercourse).
- Women who have undergone vaginoplasty surgical procedures, addressing the outer or lower half of the vaginal floor, but have realized a widening in the far inner area of the vagina, where surgical intervention does not reach.
- Lack of sexual satisfaction, due to partner size, which can be enhanced through vaginal tightening.
- Women who have recently given birth, and who may be breastfeeding.
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women who are unable to tolerate general anesthesia, or have been previously diagnosed as ‘high-risk’ for traditional surgical vaginoplasty procedures.
Laser vaginal tightening and treatment plans, are demonstrated as safe for women who have experienced endometriosis, vaginal prolapse, stress related urinary incontinence and pelvic relaxation. Before you consider vaginal rejuvenation therapies, consult first with your primary physician, to discuss concerns and conditions. Our resident medical director will complete a thorough check-list and interview with you, before approving you for a customized treatment plan.
Individuals Who Are Not Recommended for Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Women who have experienced vaginal atrophy, or extremely over-tightened vaginal muscular conditions, will need to consult with a primary care provider or physician, to discuss estrogen treatments and possible mild mechanical dilation, in order to accommodate the internal probe used in CO2RE Intima therapies.
- Women who have been diagnosed with moderate to severe urinary incontinence, or prolapse, may require surgical interventions such as a sling or tape procedure, to address the issue. Many women have reported improvement however, for light to mild cases of infrequent incontinence, after laser vaginal rejuvenation procedures.
- Women who experienced significant pelvic floor laxity of the vagina, which causes significant widening and muscular separation, should consult with a primary care provider, as results of laser rejuvenation therapies alone, may not provide adequate results. Surgical vaginoplasty is recommended in cases of severe vaginal and pelvic floor laxity.
In your consultation, our medspa team will review certain health conditions that can limit the results achieved through laser vaginal tightening. While the procedure is safe for everyone, and cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), specific medical causes of vaginal laxity should be reviewed, prior to creating your treatment plan.
How Does It Work?
The CO2RE Intima™ laser from Syneron Candela, uses fractionated C02 pulsed light waves. Non-ablative energy exits the applicator, providing micro-punctures of approximately 0.6mm into the internal or external areas of the vagina.
The response of the dermis (anywhere on the body), after receiving Sublative pulsed waves, is to manufacture more collagen and elastin, which is your body’s natural immune response to healing, as it would with a wound or inflammation. As the collagen and elastin grow, there is a natural ‘plumping’ of the treatment areas, that reduces the size of the internal vaginal structure, improving tightness, friction during intercourse and more.
The recommended treatment plan from Syneron Candela, is 3 treatments scheduled over a twelve-week period, and then one treatment after 12-months, to stimulate collagen production, and retain results. Studies and feedback from consumers who have undergone CO2RE Intima™ therapies, report lasting vaginal tightness and noticeable improvement for 2-3 years post treatment. C02RE Intima™ is an FDA approved device, for the safe treatment of internal, external and introitus (opening to the vaginal canal) issues. Each treatment lasts 10-15 minutes, with minimal to no discomfort for the patient.
Watch the video, to learn more about this advanced clinical aesthetic technology, and contact us to schedule your free consultation.