Your Free Medical Consultation
To Get Started. Before creating a customized treatment plan, each patient must first complete:
- A consultation by our in-house physician.
- A short questionnaire with our doctor is required. It will be used to rule out any contraindications that may impact the treatment (such as prescription medications, supplements and other lifestyle factors).
- Once the consultation and questionnaire are complete we can book your FREE CONSULTATION! The initial consultation with our physician is free of charge.
Rest assured, few patients have conflicts that need to be addressed before aesthetic services, but our clinical team will provide expert advice to protect your health and the quality results you want to achieve.
Next Steps: After your consultation is complete, our team will create the best personalized treatment plan to help achieve your health goals.
- The doctor will document any recent clinical aesthetic treatments.
- In some cases, treatment plans will need to be scheduled at intervals, according to established safety guidelines.
And while some medical spas in the metroplex charge their clients for the mandatory medical consultation, at Eclipse Medspa, we’re committed to providing a comfortable and safe experience for every patient.
Why We Pre-Screen: Clinical aesthetics are medical procedures, and like all wellness and health providers, we put the safety of our patients and clients first. Our team is state certified and experienced in the safe administration of injectables (fillers), and the operation of advanced medical aesthetic equipment, including body contouring, fat destruction and skin ablation. Refined, youthful and healthy skin starts with your free consultation, with Eclipse Medspa.
Don’t Wait – Call 817-581-4354 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!
Eclipse Medspa is a HIPAA compliant provider. We do not disclose your confidential health information, or treatment details to any third-party agencies or individuals, without express written consent first, by the patient. Ask our team for more information and our data privacy procedures.